Website Promotion Strategy – 101 highly effective strategies to promote your website

|


Website Promotion Strategy - 101 highly effective strategies to promote your website I’ve done all the research for you over the last few years and tested most of the techniques in this NEW ebook to see what works.


So when looking for a new marketing strategy, just turn to this ebook as your handy reference manual.



I think your book is great. It’s like a checklist, takes you step by step on building a business. Answers the question, "What do I do next?" or, "What have I forgotten, or don’t know?" I sure could have used it when I first started, it would have saved me so much time. Martha Stevens raiseyourkidsright.com I have just finished using your marvelous ebook, and am amazed how much it has helped me to create a web presence, to have the pleasure of "seeing my name up in lights" at every search engine I encounter, and to fully realize my potential. Applying your principles has turned a trickle of viewers (10/12 per day) into a current 97 per day, and rising every day. I heartily suggest you follow my example and try out his formula, but only if you are prepared to work hard at something, and have a little patience. Malcolm Pugh (England) http://www.seogurus.co.uk


I created "101 highly effective strategies to promote your website" because I was facing the same promotion problems as you. For the last few years I researched and tried many promotion strategies. Some worked and some did not.


Here are some articles that have been optimized for the search engines, and rank within the top ten sites in Google.com (since I last checked):


How to use keywords to optimize your site for search engines (No. 1/130,000,000 for ‘how to use keywords’)


How to Create Your Website Marketing Plan (No. 1/20,000,000 for ‘how to create a web site marketing plan ‘… Read more…






via MoneyRail.NET http://moneyrail.net/website-promotion-strategy-101-highly-effective-strategies-to-promote-your-website/

0 comments:

Post a Comment