Make Videos, Get Seen, Sell More – Pocket Video Power

|


Make Videos, Get Seen, Sell More - Pocket Video Power This is what Jat the Life Coach had to say after our session, you’ll find out why inside. (Note: This Video was shot on a Pocket Cam!)


BONUS 1 – 45 mins Training Session – “How to Shine on Screen (Without Fear)” (Value $97)



BONUS 2 – 45 mins Training Session – “How to make YouTube Videos that Rock!” (Value $97)


BONUS 3 – You’ll also get my exclusive EBOOK packed full of juicy Video ideas for a whole range of businesses. This will help you come up with a winning Video strategy for your own business or your clients. Yes, you can pass all this valuable information on and coach others to make videos! (Value $27)


“I looked back at 3 of my videos and saw right away what’s wrong with them. As far as cost is concerned, you wouldn’t be able to commission a 20 second video for the price of this training that empowers you to create hours of footage. It’s a great video course!”


“I was amazed with the quality we squeezed out of my Camera. Jules is the real Pocket Video King!”


“Years and YEARS of professional experience in his niche have positioned Jules as a go-to-guy in the world of online video – FACT! I’ve used video online for over two years, but Pocket Video Power STILL taught me loads of stuff I hadn’t even thought of. I highly recommend it to everyone wanting to get started with utilizing the power of video online!”


“Your programme is absolutely first class and I wish I’d seen it before I spent £3,000 on professional video production!”


This is a ONE TIME payment NOT recurring and you can watch and rewatch the videos including any updates I make whenever you choose. PLUS you get an unconditional… Read more…






via MoneyRail.NET http://moneyrail.net/make-videos-get-seen-sell-more-pocket-video-power/

0 comments:

Post a Comment