Make Money Online Using the Profit Focused Marketing System – Profit FM

|


Make Money Online Using the Profit Focused Marketing System - Profit FM Aren’t you Tired of Looking around for something that’s not there? I mean, when you look around, there are a lot of products touting that they can make you $5000, $10,000, even $100,000 per month; when in reality, all they end up being is a part of the never ending hole in your wallet.


My name is Mike Johnson and I have been working in Internet Marketing for over 10 years. I have tried everything under the sun to Make Money Online and in most cases all I ever did was help someone else Make Money Online. I paid Guru after Guru to help me find my way and in the end, what I realized was that I needed to take all the nuggets of knowledge I had scraped up and build it into something for myself.



Once I did this, I did it again and again, and then again. I learned from my mistakes and kept building until I created a system for myself for Making Money Online by creating powerful Niche Affiliate Profit Blogs. I started out with Niche Auto Blogs and I made (and still make) over $30,000 per month from them. I created a product called the Auto Blog Blueprint and I amassed over 8000 Members over a 3 year period. What I learned while doing this was I needed to create a Real Long Term solution, not just for myself, but for my Members as well. Not something Google could take away from me by quickly changing their Algorithm AGAIN.


I started forming a Long Term Blogging Strategy. A strategy built through the same exact Niche Affiliate Blogging Techniques I was using in the Auto Blog Blueprint. A Business built on creating Value for my Blog visitors with high value content that visitors would love and the Social Media sites would run… Read more…






via MoneyRail.NET http://moneyrail.net/make-money-online-using-the-profit-focused-marketing-system-profit-fm-2/

0 comments:

Post a Comment